2. Ordering custom-made clothes from the local tailor shop.
3. Taking a slow cyclo ride through the French Quarter of old Sai Gon, also in Hanoi old quarters
4. Eat “Phở gà” – chicken noodle soup at a street – side noodle stall.
5. Watch the traditional water-puppet performance in Hanoi.
6. Experience the Full-moon Festivities in the ancient town of HoiAn
7. Drink rice-wine in the minority villages of the north
8. Take a boat along Huế’s Perfume River, taking in the Royal Mausoleums
9. Overnight in a homestay in the Mekong Delta’s riverside orchards.
10. Barter for bargain at Sài Gòn’s largest market, Bến Thành
11. Take a stroll through Hà Nội’s ancient old quarters.
Source: Vietnam Tourism